Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh oh. . . a reader?!

It finally happened, a friend found my blog. . . and naturally, its been four months since I last posted. So I guess I am not just writing to myself. . . time to get serious.

Things I have "discovered" in the last few weeks:

a. I am officially a MAC owner. . and proud of it. I have not had this much fun using a computer since 1985. . .I was only 5 years old. . . not. Did I mention I also got an iPod? What a blast.

b. Facebook. . Really!. . . its like myspace for adults. . . of course, having my leadership classmates to connect with there helps alot. Still I am finding friends and family there as well. Neat!

c. Twitter. . . really???? . . . very interesting. . . I like it but I don't blog enough. . . never the less, I'm trying it.

So, the computer and the web is still growing and developing. Those who said there was nothing new on the web, well, you would be plain wrong. BUT it could be I am missing alot as well.

So tell me, what have you found on the web that's fun?

No comments: