Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blessed again and again

Met a business associate for dinner tonight.  He has lost a bunch of weight and I have lost a bunch of weight. . . so we had a great sensible dinner tonight and talked about the experience of it.  We also talked alot about what God was doing in our lives. . . everytime I talk about it, I get a little more realization of how blessed I am.   Incredible.

Had some serious back pain going on today, but not as bad as yesterday.  Dr. Miner in Gardnerville fixed me up. . . and for clarification, it was Dr. Miner's son, Dr. Miner who fixed me up.  You shouldn't be surprised that they are both incredible at what they do.  

Anyway, learned that jogging is no longer an option for me.  That isn't a disaster because I can do other things of course.  I am going to start P90X - basically boot camp on DVD - guessing that will give me lots to post about.

Tomorrow, new phone install at work. . . oh boy. . . that should be fun.

No comments: