Monday, April 28, 2008

More MAC. . .

More things to love on a MAC. . . 
7.  PREVIEW - see any or all files in a preview mode and actually turn the pages to see everything, without ever opening the file.
8.  iPhoto - yes it is part of iLife.  But worthy of separate mention are "events" and the ability to scroll across an event and see every picture - pure genius. . . 
9.  Expose´- I'm lost, can't wade through all my open windows, no trouble, Expose´to the rescue.  Instantly, I see everything and navigate quickly where I want to go.
10.  Backlit keyboard - whenever my room is dark, MAC backlights the keyboard so I can see the letters.

Did I mention that its fun to use a computer again??
I think I hear an alarm sounding. . . yep, definitely a wake up call. . . it might be time for you to buy a MAC.

No comments: