Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What am I doing up this late?

I need to seriously work on sleeping. . . I stay up late and then get up late and rush to work. . . this isn't really working for me.

Anyway, a quick post, I walked again tonight but thankfully earlier than last night. Tonight I went out about 6:30 or so I think. I was 25 minutes into the walk when a Dodge Durango slowed down at the end of the cul-de-sac I was in. I considered my neighborhood VERY safe, however, I still wondered what was about to develop.

A women hung her head out and said "Be careful, I just saw a bear going this direction" and she pointed right where I was headed to. Needless to say I went the other way. Being at 4700 ft and in a valley, and in a drought, bears have been showing up all over town. . . so I believed her.

I finished my 40 minute walk and was glad to NOT have met the bear.

No comments: