Monday, November 12, 2007

In a flash, three days pass

OK, so I thought I would write something everyday, but now it's late Sunday and Friday/Saturday disappeared.

So, Friday, looked like this, rain, clouds, cold, awesome.
Saturday, working with a group of great folks on a Christmas stage set, then going to an awesome church service. . . special thanks to a great band and worship team, they rocked and we all worshipped. Then Pastor John spoke with power on disputable matters. . . well, it was on Life Transformation and specifically, managing disagreements. BUT I have never heard a better, more authentic teaching on disputable matters. It will be on this page in a day or so, but don't miss Life Transformers 1 - 4, they are all great. Carson Valley Christian podcasts

Sunday...Movin'Out with my friends and an incredible restaurant for dinner, The Wild River Grille (downtown right on the river!). No, no, no, I am not "movin'out" - it was the Broadway play, second time for me, first for my friends and we all loved it. The band, the dancers, the songs, the story. . . all great. Then a wonderful dinner. . . did I mention it takes great friends to have this much fun???

No comments: