Friday, November 16, 2007

Catching up. . .

Hmmm. Well, a few days pass again.

High points from the last few days.
Tuesday night - Cabela's Grand Opening. If you don't know what it is, well, I understand. If you don't know what I was doing there, I understand. It's like this, I was invited by some great friends and it was an incredible experience. My retail roots were on overdrive, these people are GREAT at what they do - so my hat is off to Cabela's Reno. I enjoyed the experience (even waiting in line to pay for an hour), and I enjoyed my friends, they are tremendous people (you know who you are)!

Thursday night - Dinner and computer lessons with a friend. Awesome Dinner. . . great company. Did you know that iTunes software has come a long way in the last year or so? I (yes, even I) was impressed with the ease of use and functionality. Wait, isn't that an Apple product, yep, can't wait to get me one of them there iPods. No really!

Friday. . . last day at work for 10 days. Rest, relaxation, friends and family. Can't wait.

No comments: