Monday, November 26, 2007

A week passed. . . ugh.

A whole week passed since my last post, ouch. . . . well, I HAVE been on vacation (as if that was a good excuse.)

I had alot of fun and got to see alot of my old friends while I was back. OK, the few that I didn't get to connect with, you know who you are, we have another chance in December. Can't wait. Did I mention I have alot of great friends? - oh, you say you knew that - oh, well, you're right because if you are reading this you clearly are one of them.

I have a great family too! And it was awesome to spend time with all of them. Thanks Dad and Mom for letting me hang out and putting up with me for a week. Thanks Julie for being a great sister and going out of your way to see me a couple of times. It was an amazing time and my Grandmother and Aunt hosted an amazing Thanksgiving feast - a am truly Thankful!

Back in Gardnerville and working on an incredible church set for Christmas. I cannot believe how many people it takes to put together a production and how many details have to be handled. I have been humbled to be a part of such a great team.
These are great people and they work hard, day and night, serving the Lord. One of the coolest things about CVC is how much JOY is around the place!

No comments: